KMGGPGC has a Proctorial system where administration of student-related matters pertaining to all acts of indiscipline are delegated to the Proctorial Board. KMGGPGC Proctorial Board is chiefly responsible for ensuring that rules and regulation framed by the college are being followed by the students.
Some specific responsibilities of the Proctorial Board are as follows:
1. To maintain discipline in the Institute; ensure Institute rules are understood and followed;
2. To keep an eye on the general moral behavior of the students
3. To prevent the student from indulging in any political activities on Institute premises.
Cases of indiscipline or indecent behaviour of any student, cases of individual/ group harassment, threats, manhandling etc. are dealt strictly by the Proctorial Board.
Chief Proctor is assisted by additional proctors and all HODs will be the default members of the Proctorial board and will have a deciding role if student involved are of their departments.
The KMGGPGC Rules and Regulations are generally followed. However, the Proctorial Board at its discretion can add additional norms or delete existing ones separately depending on the nature and need of the enquiry.
- KMGGPGC Rules and Regulation for Students (Click here to view)
- KMGGPGC Norms and Procedures followed during enquiry (Click here to view)
The Proctorial Board of KMGGPGC comprises of following members.
|Dr. Dinesh C Sharma
|Dr. Arvind K. Yadav
|Dr. Balram Singh
|Dr Abha Singh
|Dr Archana Singh
|Dr Asha Rani
|Dr Kishor Kumar
|Dr Deepti Bajpai
|Dr Satyant Kumar